Rainbow In the Dark Rolags – Wool Bamboo Silk Blend Rolags for Spinning Great For Beginners, one of a kind
50% of the sale of this set will go to the Red Cross to support the victims of the wildfires.
This is one of my “Known Quantities” Rolags. I’m actually not a Dio fan, but the name seemed appropriate enough. =) These are keeping with the rainbow motif I seem to have going this month.
- 33% merino wool (not superwash)
- 7% Tussah Silk
- 4% Bamboo
- balance synthetics
Total Rolag Weight: 4.6 oz (132 g)
I try to create these surprise rolags with some sort of inspiration in mind - rather than just an "everything but the kitchen sink" method.
Because these are hand blended, and hand rolled, you may find small thicker or thinner areas. All rolags are one of a kind or similar. What you see is what I have.
You can you pull on the ends and pre-draft to your desired thickness to create roving. With this rolag, you can spin it in to yarn, or use in needle felting.
Each rolag order *may* contain any-or all-of these fibers:
- Wool, fiber, or fur from any number of live animals (sheep, goats, rabbits, alpaca, etc.)
- A stray/random cat hair (Please see ALLERGY INFORMATION tab above.)
- Natural fibers (cotton, hemp, flax, bamboo, silk, etc)
- Recycled and upcycled fibers (sari silk, other yarns)
- Synthetic fibers (rayon, nylon, polyester, etc.)
- Shiny sparkle (angelina, firestar, starbright, etc.)
I do my best to make sure the colors in my photos are true to my products. Because colors differ from computer screen to mobile device, please message me if you have any questions about colors, textures or yarns. Thank you!
cheap rolags for spinning, one of a kind rolags, rolags for hand spinning, synthetic rolags, spinning fiber for beginners, easy fiber to spin, practice fiber, practice roving, practice spinning, practice rolags, perfect for drop spindle, perfect for drop spindles, perfect for electric eel Nano