“The Blue Ridge” – Wool Blend Rolags for Spinning, Great For Beginners, one of a kind
This is one of my “I Love Surprises” Rolags. Inspired by this photo of The Blue Ridge Mountains.
- 32% synthetic
- 67% wool
Total Rolag Weight: 37g (1.3 oz)
I try to create these surprise rolags with some sort of inspiration in mind - rather than just an "everything but the kitchen sink" method.
Because these are hand blended, and hand rolled, you may find small thicker or thinner areas. All rolags are one of a kind or similar. What you see is what I have.
You can you pull on the ends and pre-draft to your desired thickness to create roving. With this rolag, you can spin it in to yarn, or use in needle felting.
Each rolag order *may* contain any-or all-of these fibers:
- Wool, fiber, or fur from any number of live animals (sheep, goats, rabbits, alpaca, etc.)
- A stray/random cat hair (Please see ALLERGY INFORMATION tab above.)
- Natural fibers (cotton, hemp, flax, bamboo, etc)
- Recycled and upcycled fibers (silk, other yarns)
- Synthetic fibers (rayon, nylon, polyester, etc.)
- Shiny sparkle (angelina, firestar, starbright)
I do my best to make sure the colors in my photos are true to my products. Because colors differ from computer screen to mobile device, please message me if you have any questions about colors, textures or yarns. Thank you!